Sunday, August 26, 2007

Money - people do some crazy $hit for it, but it's the craziness I suppose that makes life interesting.
By the end of the year, I'm hoping that an instructional DVD series I'm working on putting together will be ready for distribution. Hopefully it will be.
By the end of next month, I hope I will FINALLY have my new computer. This quest for a new computer has gotten out of control. Everything from being sent a broken one, to trying to build one but being sent a defective motherboard to finally deciding to stop trying to cut corners and save for an alienware machines which is what I really wanted in the first place.
I've added some new features to MonicaF.com over the past couple of days: auctions and cellphone downloads. I wonder if these features will make me additional money.
Looks like my favorite comedian of all time is back on the air: Phil Hendrie. Thank god - he's someone who really makes me laugh.