Thursday, September 13, 2007

Well today I didn't get to much accomplished. I was wiped out from a photoshoot yesterday I worked as a model with a really good photographer named Dave Parks - I can't wait to see the photos.
Well, I finally did it, I bought a new computer!!! Well, it's actually used, but it's new to me :) It's a Dell laptop, and I found it through craigslist. I still plan I getting a tower, but untill I can save enough to purchase the one I really want, this laptop will do. It's faster and better than my older computers anyways and I mainly just needed a better system for the broadcasts of my REDTBack show and my weekly cam shows on camz.com
Tomorrow I have a meeting with a new client, a pastor of all things, who's interested in me building their website, photographing them, and customizing their myspace page. Should be an interesting project.