Thursday, October 04, 2007

Well, it's not quite Friday yet, but I can say it's been a pretty productive week - however this week has left me with some questions about my personal life.
I've recently reconnected with someone I always had a thing for, but I'm not sure if he has enough time in his life for the connection to develop. I guess I'll have to develop some patience and simply wait and see.
I have no idea what happened to my 2 female friends I've been hanging with. One's cell phone is turned off and the other doesn't answer hers. Hmmmm, either I've been given the shaft OR I've entered the twilight zone. Maybe both :)
This week I'll be doing my "Anti-Cam girl" show on camz.com every day. I want a bit more exposure for my website. I'm definitely going to start doing the show 3 times a week at least starting next week.
Other than that, gotta work on some new photo pictorials for my monica site and I need to redo my id-cdproductions.com website to show off my newest work in regards to photos I've taken of other models.
I can't wait till I have the money to open my photo studio. Oneday - someday - hopefully soon.