Monday, November 19, 2007

The first stage of the MiztressMonica.com website is complete!!! I can't wait to have it done, but at least all the main parts are complete. It'll be interesting to see what type of response I get from all the losers out there.
Later this week I'll be taking some photos of my friend for her site Amazonamanda.com - this girl's really been helpful with cluing me in on the fetish scene.
Actually I wanted to go to the fetish VIP bliss party this weekend, BUT I was too busy with someone other stuff, oh well, maybe next time.
I feel good about having gotten more content in the member's section of my site: monicaf.com - one I have all the monica stuff in order, I can turn my attention back to the development of my photography biz - ID-CD productions - I really want to open that studio next year.