Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's the beginning of the week but already I'm getting a lot done - managed to get both of my camz.com broadcasts (Sunday and Monday night) smoothly under my belt - just need to upload the archives to Club Monica at some point today.
Later this evening is another awsome broadcast of Red T-Back (Real Exotic Dancers Talk Back - www.RedTback.com) _ I already have a couple awsome topics to talk about - now if only I can manage to get some callers.....
I'm stil INCREDIBLY excited about co-hosting the upcomming show "The X-Profiles" - check out this edit below:




The above clip has to be one of the coolest projects I've ever been a part of - I'm a lucky duck. This clip is going straight to my Myspace!
Writing down your dreams and goals is very important. I feel as if many of the dreams and ideals I've had for myself are materialising - mainly because I wrote them down and re-read them to myself consistantly over a period of time. If you believe it you really can achieve it - at least according to my journals.