Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ok, the new hair style venture did not work out, back to my regular look - maybe I'll try something new again next month. I've noticed for a while in some of my photos I look "cross eyed", but I never really thought about it. Then yesterday while watching some of my recent video clips I noticed it again, my eyes (pupils) are definitely off center. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now - I'll just chalk it up as a "cute imperfection".
Today I have that interview for the show I'm working on "The X Profiles" and for my show "Red T-Back". Should be fun.
I can't wait until tonight - I actually have a Valentines Day plan for once - it's cool to think about :)
For those of u who want some eye and ear candy - check out the clip below - even has a custom MonicaF.com theme song by Kamary Phillips