Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Living out here in California, well just living my life in general is close to paralleling the premis of the new movie "Death Race" - hell, maybe it's even more treacherous.
Physically, it's tiring - mentally and psychologically - even more so. What's most difficult is figuring out who to trust and who not to trust. All in all I think that if I can make it through this part of my life, the reward in the end will be beyond worth it - freedom. Not just financial freedom, but the freedom to finally understand and accept exactly who I have been, who I am, and who I will be.
Sometimes I feel like I might get lost in "Monica Foster" - maybe I already have and I'm not entirely sure that is such a bad thing.
This week will be pretty busy, and I'm glad. Well, I've actually been pretty busy since I've arrived out here in California - but with the fall and winter on the approach, for some reason throughout my life this is always the most busy and productive time for me.
This Friday will be the relaunch of the member's section of MonicaF.com - I hope all of you who are a member of Club Monica enjoy what you will see.