Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Well today was a good day. I woke up early, answered all my email and battled crazy Hollywood, CA traffic to make it to target to pick up some necessities (toothpaste, dishwashing soap, lightbubs, etc) and to treat myself to a new MP3 player for when I go to the gym to work out (I lost my other one at some point during my move from FL to CA).
To break my new MP3 player in, I actually made it into the gym today. It is VERY hard for me to get motivated to make the trip to my gym, but once I get there I always feel great. I just did a cardio based workout today and made an appt. with my trainer for friday to concentrate on my upper body and calves.

Though there's an industry "slowdown" as of current, I've noticed that I'm only working and average of approx 2 to 3 times per AIM testing cycle and that's not good. I'm a patient person and give everyone a chance, but I'm at the end of my rope so I've decided that it's time to seek out other possibilities in regards to working.

Being that I'm a responsible, self sufficient, attractive, and reliable performer I don't think that finding another avenue to work will be too difficult.

By the end of this year I want a different car ( Most likely a 2006 auto transmission Pontiac Solstice convertible ) and a down payment for a condo/townhome. I need money to achieve those goals so I need to work as much as possible.

One thing I've noticed about the adult vid. industry is that unfortunately some people don't WANT to work with hard workers, they instead want to just milk the drug addicts and basket cases because all in all that's what some people are just more comfortable being around. It's sad - but I'm keeping the faith that eventually I'll come across some people who work in the adult world, but actually value a good work ethic.

Off to the cam shows now - see you on MonicaF.com :)