Friday, December 05, 2008

Wow, I've been on a bit of a roller coaster ride since Thanksgiving which has been why my blog, sites and myspace have been lacking a bit, but it's all for the best :)

Check this out! http://www.xfanz.com/news/102444 - yep it's the first official release that I'm aware of in regards to my first upcoming XXX feature "Not the Cosby's XXX" which is set to release most likely around the beginning of 2009 - I'm cast as "Claire" and trust me, you won't be buying this DVD just to watch me, the awesome guys over at X-play Media have filled the cast with TONS of hotties so don't miss it.

This week was busy. Along with assisting with the costuming of "Not the Cosby's XXX" (yes I can be talent and BTS simultaneously) I had a couple friends from Florida come and stay with me out here in Hollyweird, CA - one of them you may know as Amazon Amanda - a very popular BBW model - I'll post a couple photos I took of her during a fetish shoot I hosted for her site.

This week coming up along with shooting "Not the Cosby's XXX" I also have a few matches to shoot for www.DTwrestling.com

Of course, all weekend I'll be hosting live Cam Shows on MonicaF.com and my live free weekly cam show on the CamZ.com network so don't miss out :)