Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today was very productive. Since I've decided to go with a shorter hair style, I realized that I need to do quite a few new promotional shots SO that's what I did today - I know I've shot myself in this particular bikini TO DEATH, but it just always turns out such a damn photographs. Here's a few below:





I want to send out a HUGE thank you to Bad92vet for helping MonicaF.com continue to stay up and running. I appreciate it more than you realize.

It's technically Wednesday morning right now but for me it's Tuesday night still. Around 5am I will be doing a supplemental 1 hour free cam show for all my Club Monica members because I will be out of town from tomorrow night till Saturday.

Again I'm looking forward to seeing many of my Club Monica members and other fans and friends at Erotica LA June 13th :)