Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I'll be shooting a new photo set for MonicaF.com this week...it's about time being that it's about about 2 months since I produced my last photo set. I also will be starting the graphics for my newest webcam character "Mighty Afrodite" - that will definitely be fun because that I can draw from my "aggressively crazy-sexy" creative side for the project (and God knows I'm harboring a ton of aggressive sexual energy right now).

Though I'm working on growing spiritually, I'm going to focus a bit more on improving myself physically. I've been working out nearly every day for the past couple of weeks and I see a difference in my body already. I naturally have very low body fat, but it never hurts to stay toned.

I'm looking forward to moving, because with the few hundred dollars I'll be saving per month in rent, I'd like to get a little dental work done. I'd also like to trade in my car.