Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's been a really good weekend so far. Quiet but good. I decided to change the headers for each section of my website: www.MonicaF.com - I think the site looks a bit better now. I revamped my myspace as well. I have over 14,000 friends as of current. It strange to think that so many people in the world have seen my face. Then again I've seen their too though :)

I have a script of which I've been going over for a mainstream entertainment project I have an audition for tomorrow. Even if I don't get the part (though I hope I do), the experience will be a good one I'm sure and I'm really looking forward to meeting the producers being that they're both successful African-American women who have gone very far in the world of entertainment - inspiring!

I want to give a big thanks to Jeff, a very good friend of mine who's been very supportive of my lofty goals, dreams and ventures. I'd also like to send a big thanks to Steven and James.

I've come to many realizations over the past few years (which I blog about at great length - I swear, if God created me just for one purpose, it must have been to be a communicator) but I want to touch on today about how though you have to be independent and strong in this world, and though often you may find yourself standing alone... sometimes when others observe that you are taking steps to better yourself and help others, they will lend a helping hand - especially if they've walked a difficult journey in their past as you may be walking as of current.

Well I'm off to start my day now. See you all on webcam!