Tuesday, September 22, 2009



So far it's been an interesting week. I had an audition yesterday for a mainstream show. I'm not sure how I did (I was nervous as hell) as I have very little "mainstream acting" experience but regardless, it was cool to see how such an audition works. The experience has prompted me to go ahead and register on a few mainstream entertainment talent websites. Being that I live in Hollywood close to pretty much every major studio I might as well start hitting auditions full force in order to learn how to get comfortable with the audition process.

For the past week or so niteflirt.com has been having issues, but it looks like their beta / temp site is up and running so for those of you who get camshows from me via that system just go to the link:

http://beta.niteflirt.com - my ID is MF101

I'll be on webcam all day and evening today so see you online!