Sunday, February 07, 2010



Good morning everyone! It's Super Bowl Sunday for all of you football fans out there. I wish I could say that I'm a football fan, but honestly I'm not, so I'm impartial to the teams. I do wish however to all of my fans, friends and readers out there that whatever team you're rooting for wins :)

This morning I'm live on webcam for private shows, and later this afternoon at 3pm PST I'll be live for my bi-weekly free one hour show in Club Monica on the CamZ.com network so I hope to see you all there!



I thought I was totally over that cold/flu I had about a week ago, but starting yesterday I've found myself with a TON of sinus pain and congestion AGAIN. I don't think that this is the flu this time around, feels more like a cold - however I AM SO SICK OF BEING SICK! I'm combating this bug pretty efficiently, but enough is enough! I actually think that I was re-infected by one of my friends who I had a "girls night in" dinner with a few days ago - grrrrrr :(

Just about everyone in L.A. seems to be ill - it's like a real life version of Night of the Living Dead. From the malls to the grocery stores, you see sick people coughing, hacking, sniffling and just looking run down - I think a zombie would look healthier than some of the people I've seen out and about lately.

I've decided that for the next few weeks I am staying in my apartment 90% or more of the time. (I am also going to dis-infect EVERYTHING.) I'm fortunate enough to be able to work primarily from home so this should be a pretty easy thing to do. I'm going to make sure this year to focus on making strides to be able to work 100% from home for the rest of my life in fact.

You see, I currently believe that being a hermit just may be where it's at, because it really feels like the world is coming to an end between the economic recession and the cold/flu epidemic. I'm surviving the economic slump pretty well, but this cold/flu epidemic is freaking me out.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if this recent excess of rain we've been getting here in LA in actuality is some sort of secret MJ-12 population control tactic to infect the LA populace with strains of the cold/flu virus via seeding clouds with it, and then raining it upon the city to downsize the LA population (this city IS pretty overcrowded and congested so I wouldn't be surprised). Am I paranoid - YES! Do I read too many books and listen to a bit too many conspiracy and fringe science based talk shows - maybe...

I feel myself becoming more and more eccentric day by day - in fact I'm going to pay homage to Michael Jackson and start wearing a surgical mask when I have to venture in to the world outside the safety of my front door for a few weeks as well - I wonder where I can pick some up...

Later in the week I will have a house guest for a day - I hope she doesn't mind being sprayed down with Lysol before entering the premises.