Wednesday, April 14, 2010


I'm happy to report that it's been a good week so far. For those of you who frequent my weekly private webcam shows, I'm sure you've managed to catch a few glimpses of Mighty Afrodite - again, the site WILL be launched THIS MONTH so get ready (I know I'm taking forever o get it done, but remember, I'm just a one woman band) :)

Monday I ventured out of my apartment and hung out with a good friend of mine, Cherry Ferretti (make sure you check out her website - www.CherryFerretti.com). We'd planned on just having a short lunch at a cool local sushi spot, but after the first 2 carafes of saki, we wound up letting Monday turn into a "Monday Saki and wine showdown" day. At some point after we stumbled out of the sushi place back to her apt, we had the bright idea to play American Idol Karaoke on her Wii system (I'm sure her roommate appreciated our howling while he was doing his taxes).

Speaking of taxes, I completed and filed mine, so that's over with. I think I will invest in the new Quicken software (or something of the like), to keep a better handle on my financial world this year.

Today I'm going to breeze by Ikea (my mothership) to pick up a few things for a dinner party I'm hosting tomorrow. I'm going to try my best to have a weekly Thursday dinner party/get together - I really want to make an effort to be a bit more social and I feel like that's a good way to start.

Well make sure you all check in with me for my private cam shows later today and all week (and weekend) - links of course are on www.MonicaF.com - also make sure you check in with me every weekday at 6pm for www.MonicaAtHome.com (which broadcasts live on http://www.blogtv.com/People/MonicaFoster).



Monica Foster @ Home