Sunday, April 04, 2010

So far it's been a pretty busy weekend, even though I haven't left my apartment (which is just the way I like my life to be as of current).

I've had a blast on webcam so far this weekend. I have to admit my webcam shows are my primary method of socializing right now, but I love it. It's very interesting to talk to both my longtime fans and friends along with those who have just come across me via my adult acting work. I'll probably be a webcam girl on some level until I'm dead.

I decided to tackle getting my taxes done tonight and am just about through. I am actually surprised to see that I've done better this year than I initially thought. I'm really looking forward to moving out of California however, because the move should cut my living expenses substantially.

Don't forget, tomorrow is my 1 hour live webcam show for everyone who is a member of www.MonicaF.com - so don't miss out - have a Happy Easter :)