Monday, October 08, 2012

October has always been a turning point - which leads to freedom

For some reason, October has always been a turning point (or maybe more like a "realization" point) in my life, and this year is no different than the previous ones...

When I lived in Los Angeles - something around this time of year (one particular year) very strange occurred. I didn't understand the significance of it at the time, but now I do.

I've harbored a lot of anger towards one particular person from my "Los Angeles past" for a while... primarily because I loved that particular person very much.  He let me go... and now I know why and I'm very grateful that he did - so I forgive him and have let him go. I do hope oneday however, that he frees himself.

If you cut to the about the 15 minute mark of this video you will understand what I'm referring to.