Saturday, February 22, 2014

The past few days...

I posted this on my Facebook tonight:

Over the past few days Pastor John of www.BringingBackGod.com has helped me gain some understanding as to what direction I need to head next in life. I'm still a camgirl for the time being as you can see on www.twitter.com/MonicaFoster - and I'm fine with it for now.

I have a plan, but God has a bigger plan, so I figure my plans will work with God's. Jesus Christ has my back - and in the end, that's all that matters.

Please take the time to listen to this sermon by my current Pastor -  John Collins. I've reposted this sermon on several of my websites. It sums up the past 3 or so years of my life, and what I've been dealing with.

   
 Thank you Crystal Cox for helping me find my way to where I am now.