Monday, October 17, 2011

Having fun and laughing more while beetles stop by and say hi (from www.AlexandraMayers.com)

As I move forward through life (as if I or anyone else really has a choice - I still haven't seen any time machines on Yahoo shopping) I'm finding far more things comedic and entertaining than I used to.

I laugh at myself much more. I also find my negative feelings in regards to events and people from my past funny now days - primarily due to my realization of having placed far too much importance on things that really don't matter when it comes to the "big picture" of life.

This is an interesting phase to reside in.

Maybe I'm reaching true happiness. Who knows...at least I'm smiling more and am having some fun.

The only thing missing is a partner to be happy and have fun with.
From the Animal Totem Dictionary...
Although there is naturally a great attraction to spiritual matters, June Bug/Beetle will show how to balance and remain grounded. His wisdom teaches to navigate what is hidden in the sub/unconscious realms. Pay attention to nocturnal activities: dream time, journeys, and moments of waking, along with meditational impressions. Expect emotions to come to the surface as well as being emotionally tested in order to clean and clear the way for new and better things. Mental, spiritual, emotional movement appears in sets of 3.

Pay attention to synchronicities. He demonstrates exterior strength and fortitude and the use of a tough outer shell when needed. June Bug/Beetle demonstrates a higher intuition connection and a keen sense of discernment in all areas. He will show how to dig for answers to reveal the truths you need. He shows how to move with a sharp sense of timing. His medicine represents opportunities to recycle, reinvent and repurpose what you have, know, think and act. This self-reinvention may include participating in larger groups to expand knowledge and awareness. A balanced diet includes plenty of fruits, vegetables and grains. May or June is a significant indicator of events. The time period for June Bug/Beetle has various stages. Take notice of circumstances, dreams, wishes and encounters that may happen within the next two to five days. In 3 to 4 weeks lessons will be coming to swift manifestation. Be ready. In the last two to three years, have you been inspired to do something, have unfinished projects or endeavors that have been delayed? He will show how to progress forward as it is time to emerge.