Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I've been waking up very early lately - that's one of my resolutions for 2011 - to wake up early everyday. I'm not sure if waking up early really makes a difference in your quality of life or not, however being that most successful people in life seem to do that one thing, I figure that's a good start in my attempt create a successful personal future.

To those who read my blog - you should feel pretty good about your own lives, because I seriously doubt your lives are anywhere close to being as embarrassing as my own. I'll be 32 in 2 days and though I'm not 100% pessimistic or depressed about my own situation - I'm not exactly feeling like sunshine or rainbows about it.

Another 2011 resolution - not to be living in Los Angeles any longer by the summer. I want to move away from here and simply disappear into another phase of existence. Living here has felt like a lifetime in itself - an exciting one yes but not a fulfilling one.

The final 2011 New Years resolution (and birthday resolution) I'll share with you is that I'm staying away from all situations and people who can bring trouble or uncertain outcomes into my life. By nature I'm a typical "sure footed" Capricorn, but due to my propensity to become bored I've tended to seek out ways to walk on the wild side. Well...no more of that - EVER.

The one good thing about all the events that have led up to my present over the past decade is that I've learned that you can't get anything in life without hard work (at least I can't) and that the only person you can really rely on is yourself.