Sunday, January 09, 2011


Well I'm a solid day into being 32 years old and I feel like a solid "adult"...finally :) I've definitely ridden a full 360 degree upward spiral from 3 years ago.

Through out all the ups and downs (personal and professional), friends made, friends lost, loves found and loves lost I feel I've been given such a wonderful opportunity to really develop as a person (I'm a much better version of who I was prior) and gain a fantastic knowledge as to what's really going on in the world and in our society.

I feel that over the next 8 years I'll be able to create a pretty prosperous, positive and fulfilling life. I don't think it will be easy, but I'm willing to put in the hard work.

I'm afraid this blog will probably begin to become fairly boring now being that Monica Foster will primarily just be my "webcam girl" personality from here on out, but hey - that's who Monica Foster was initially to begin with.