Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well it looks like I get to work for one of my new favorite adult video companies at the start of next week: BlueBird Films. I'm looking forward to it, however that means that I have to AIM today, which is ok but it's no fun getting your blood drawn so often - yuck.
Later in the week I get to make an appearance in X-plays next flick set to launch after Not the Cosby's XXX (which I star in) - Not Married with Children XXX - so I'm looking forwards to that as well.
I encourage many of you out there to check out www.RoyKarchProductions.com - this guy is a long time adult industry vet who continues to produce some awesome features to this day.
Also check out www.MPHvideography.com - it's one of the hottest cameramen in the industry's websites, hopefully he'll have some samples of his work up soon.

Today will be a cam show day/night, but I always enjoy chatting so it's a good thing. I acquired a new domain for my adult video theater gateway through AEBN: www.MonicaFosterVOD.com - check it out :)

Here are a couple of recent interviews with Harley of Harleyxxxtv.com


Super Hot Adult Star Monica Foster Harleys XXX TV


PT2 Adut Star Monica Foster Hott Harleys XXX TV