Saturday, May 15, 2010


As of late I've been inspired to add more feminine, sensual and romantic themed elements into my life - from my wardrobe, to my apartment decor, to the places I go to hang out.

Think pink, flowers, crystally items, cute dresses, sweet smelling incense, soft pillows, satin sheets, passionate music, etc.

Why?

Well because though I'm settling into being a single and happy woman, it doesn't mean my life has to lack the excitement and thrill of romance, sensuality and love. I'm starting to realize that it might be possible to have these fulfilling elements minus the man (at least for now).

Over the next few weeks I have a feeling that the new style and way of life I'm sliding into will reflect in my online presence - so to all my fans and friends - enjoy the upcoming additions to the world of "Monica Foster" :)