Monday, September 27, 2010

The woman who created Monica Foster learned more about her past, current and future self over the past few days, than she could have ever imagined.



I'm wide awake, and I'm very angry about some things I didn't notice while I was drowsy.



In life we don't get to pick what we're born into, however we have the ability to choose what we become - and sometimes what we become, is something that we were once before (and in some cases a much more evolved version).



To those who understand what this blog is about - I'm not going anywhere regardless of certain negative individuals efforts. I will be living a VERY long life here on earth and I'm ready to do what I need to do to assist in getting this world where it needs to be.



I made the choice to be in it, and as always, I'm in it to win it.

ps: God has a lot of patience and a great sense of humor.