Thursday, February 10, 2011

Amazing how things in a person's life can change so rapidly while living here in Los Angeles. The fast pace of life here makes things consistently interesting...that's for certain.

It looks like I'll be going at the webisode series I mentioned in my last blog of which I wrote alone, and I actually feel great about it. I'm much more comfortable working independently and I don't take very well to "creative input" that isn't very creative.

I swear, some people couldn't come up with an original idea by themselves if their life depended on it.

The primary individual I was going to collaborate with, along with a mutual friend really aren't the type of individuals I want to spend time around any longer. I'm sure they're both good people in their own way, but as I'm moving forward into a more stable life, I've decided not to continue to spend time with people who are dishonest, who are at consistent risk of falling into negative situations and who are a drain on my energetic resources.

I found an awesome location to shoot the majority of the webisode series however, and for a very low rate as well so I'm quite happy. I have most of the parts cast and I think I should be able to get the entire project produced very inexpensively.

I'm very fortunate to have made it through life to where I am right now. I've had to wade my way through a lot of muck, and have found myself having to sift through the people in my life and separate the genuine from the wastes of space...time and time again....but it's all be worth it. I'm happy.