Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I read a wonderful book a few months ago entitled "Animal Speak". It was recommended to me by a long distance friend of mine who's very spiritually aware of the interconnectedness of life (on this planet and beyond) and how at times, due to ego and the day to day tasks we as humans create for ourselves, we can forget that it's in nature, that we can find all the answers to all the questions that have ever perplexed us.

I suppose it's because I've lived quite deeply in a world of artificiality and superficiality for such an extended amount of time, that I now find myself seeking a balance in a world which is the opposite of where I've been residing for the past 3 decades.

This year will be very exciting for me, because I've been given the gift to be able to explore a different way of living, that still is interlinked with where I've been.

As of late, I've been allowing myself to ride the tides, and it's been working out well. I've had quite a few interesting options, opportunities and individuals enter my life over the past few weeks - and I've learned a vast amount from each - whether it be for the negative or the positive.

Positive / Negative : I'm beginning to realize that in the end, it's the balance that's important - not either element singularly.