Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today I feel about 80% back to normal from the flu. It's so good to be able to get back into my groove of working again.

Part of what actually kept my spirits up while I was ill, was my newfound interest in "Blaxsploitation" films. Coffy is my new hero (sorry Batman and Spiderman, you have to take 2nd and 3rd place now). If you're unfamiliar with what Blaxspoitation films are, check out the video below:



Pam Grier's work will be influencing my newest project "Mighty Afrodite" a bit.

So I'll be heavily on webcam this week for all of you out there who enjoying stopping by virtually and saying hello :)

I just found out that this Saturday I will be interviewed for a documentary on the adult industry, so I'm very excited about that. Then next Tuesday I'll be on a friend of mine's radio show - I'll post more details about that later.

Well back to work - I've got the techno tracks blasting and I feel locked into the matrix (aka my apartment), so see ya'll online!!!!!!!!!