Saturday, February 16, 2008

There's nothing like a REALLY good product/invention. Certain brain farts from the geniuses of the planet truly do make the world go-round and allow progress to continue.
I found an AWSOME new webcam program today that allows for overlays and special effects over your live stream via a multitude of applications. Took me a while to find a program like this that works seamlessly with my system/network and that's customizable (hell I didn't even think one existed). This program will make such a difference in my cam shows - I'm excited!
Over the past few months I've found a ton of useful software online. I remember back to the days when they only decent software portal was c-net (which is now download.com) - god has the internet changed. I love it.
Change - it's amazing how not only the world external of us changes, but how our inner perspectives of things do as well.
Later today I'll be redesigning the Real Exotic Dancers Talk Back website www.redtback.com - check out the new intro for the show and last week's show highlights :)