Friday, October 19, 2007

Well today I was pretty busy working on my MiztressMonica.com site - I haven't uploaded anything to the site yet, but I'm working on the actual content (photos, graphics, etc).
Today I received a FANTASTIC gift - a Sony harddrive camcorder! I am so excited to start using it - my camshows are going to be KILLER now and there will be MANY videos on my websites by the end of the weeked :)
I picked up a friend of mine from the airport yesterday. I love going to the airport - even just driving by it - mainly because it reminds me of how much I love to travel and the excitement of traveling.
Tomorrow I'm finally going to IKEA!!!! I wanted to get there earlier this week for their grand opening, but unfortunately I was busy. With help of IKEA my apartment will soon by TRICKED OUT!!! I purposely haven't bought much of anything (furniture wise) for my place because I felt like it would be a waste of money when you compare the prices of a regular furniture store to Ikea. I will take some video of my trip out there and post it on YouTube.
Yesterday I had a really good conversation with my mom - it's funny because ever since I was "outed" for having my Monica website, my mom and I have grown much closer. It's nice.