Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Christmas Eve folks and believe it or not, I'm actually feeling a little "Merry". I managed to get all my shopping and shipping done on time, so I can just relax - well actually I never relax, as usual I'm working.
Though I don't want to because of a few issues and circumstances, I'm going to spend part of X-mas eve and X-mas with my family because I feel in my heart it's the "right thing" to do. It's funny how you never would imagine as a child how much your relationships with various family members can change so much - both for the better and for the worse but I guess that's just a part of life.
In other news my computer network is working BEAUTIFULLY - since I've up an independent video editing system I've been so productive and I think it will really reflect through all the additions to my websites over the next week.
Between my site updates and continued work on a few other projects, I'm going to roll into 2008 blazing, so don't stick aorund if you can't handle the heat :)