Monday, December 31, 2007

Well it's the last day of 2007. Wow, what a roller coaster of a year it's been. I'll tell you this though, my year has ended on a big fat positive rather than a negative so I'm psyched about 2008.
My New Year's Eve plans came together afterall. I know where I'll be and who I'll be hanging with AND I know what I'll be wearing (my outfit is super cute) - so I'm glad. I'll be bringing in the year sexy, sassy, and single - and I see that as a good thing.
2007 enabled me to get all the negative and toxic people out of my life, but it also opened some doors to let some really great new positive people in. I was able to mend some torn relationships with my family this year as well, which was more important than anything.
This year I will be running on fast forward all the way through. Lots and lots to do.