Friday, April 11, 2008

In a few days I'll be back in Los Angeles, I'm excited - but even between now and then I have a TON of things that I need to get done.

First though, I promised that I'd give a bit of an "in depth" review of what my trip was like, so here we go:

Day 1 - Jam packed with "go sees" to various studios in the area. For those of you who aren't familiar with the term, a "go see" is when your manager/agent introduces you to the heads of various studios who may want to hire you.

Day 2 - my first adult video shoot in Los Angeles - my director was a guy named Marco Pallotti - really high energy guy from England who has a company called Eleven Entertainment - I really enjoyed working with him - his assistant was cool too.

Day 3 - my second adult video shoot in L.A. - and lucky me got to work with adult video superstar Erik Everhard! Yum, this guy is a TOTAL fantasy come true! What's great about this guy is not only is he hot, he's a FANTASTIC male talent in the performance dept. AND he is also a photographer like me. To top it all off, he had a great personality as well. I REALLY want to work with Erik again.

Day 4 - my 3rd video shoot almost didn't happen - it was for Vouyer Productions - fortunately the owner of the company Vince saved the day and through a video piece together for me to perform in spur of the moment. My male talent was a guy named Sasha Byazarov - he was hot - had lots of tattoos and reminded me of the characters from the movie Blade.

Day 5 - a friend of mine gave me a ride to meet an awsome photographer named Holly Randall - she shoots for Hustler so that was definitely someone worth meeting. She has a great personality as well.

Day 6 - Another video shoot with Vouyer productions. However this one didn't go as smoothly as my other shoots during the week. My first male talent that I worked with - initials M.A. - on this day was just a complete ASS and walked off the set because he felt I wasn't "into him" - well excuse me for not being into someone who gets to a shoot high and who is cock-eyed. I was professional and tried my best to deal with this fool but he went off into a rant about how he's been "a professional" in the biz for 6 or 7 years and doesn't "need this shit". Yea, real professional to act like a 2 year old and storm off. I'm glad that it happened though because my replacement male talent was a sexy latin lover guy named Marco - yummmmmm. Too sexy - I felt like I was getting it on with Enrique Iglesias.

Day 7 - This was a fun "skit" type shoot that I got to perform with another adult video superstar who uses the name ChristianXXX - at first I felt he was a little combative upon first getting to know him, but then after a while I really started to dig him. Sometimes a little verbal agression can be good when meeting a guy - ads to the sexual chemistry :) He reminded me of a younger and sexier Mr. Clean. This guy is GREAT on camera and fantastic to work with. I can't wait to work with him again.

Day 8 - This was my last shoot of my trip - it was for a company called Silver Cash - my director was a guy named Rick Davis - he was really cool and awsome to work with. My male talent was a guy named John John - pretty hot and a good personality - he was interesting because he was also a dancer. This shoot was cool because I got to watch a 3 girl scene right before I did my boy/girl scene - that was interesting.

While I was in Los Angeles I really got to know some really cool people. One of the girls I was staying with Sophie Perez and I got to be pretty good friends. A couple other girls, Vanessa Lee and Mia were great to hang with as well.

I don't think when I visit L.A. that I will be dating any men - from what I've seen and experienced so far they're even flakier out there than here in FL.

What sucks is that about half of my shoots were "pay roll" which means I have to wait for my checks to arrive. I was counting on some of that money to book my hotel for my next trip out, so this next trip will be a TIGHT squeeze. I swear, I always feel broke but I don't even have any major expenses right now - just always waiting to get paid.

The earnings I hope to make in the next few months are going to go toward my education. I've made the decision to go back to school for marketing. I like my life now, but I want a better one.