Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I figured out what prevents women from ruling the world - menstruation. I hate when it's my time of the month. It throws everything out of wack - from my emotions, to my energy level to my motivation. My entire life my time of the month has been my downfall - oh well - I guess that's what being a woman is all about.
Since returning to Florida, though I've gotten a lot of rest, I'm been pretty busy. From editing video and photos on my website, to working on the launch of a couple of new websites, I'm proud to say that I've been very productive.
It hasn't been all work though, I always put aside som time to play - I and my friend Amazon Amanda (www.amazonamanda.com) managed to get out for a couple of margaritas the other night and I and another incredible guitarist friend of mine, who likes to remain anonymous, had some fun and musical chill time together (though I almost passed out - yep just found out I'm hypoglycimic - it's always something).
Last night I put out another broadcast of RedTback (Real Exotic Dancers Talk Back) with my good friend and co-host Harmony - I'll post the video reply later - for now you can enjoy the audio replay below: