Saturday, April 19, 2008

Money over Principal - Business logic over rational thought ..... I don't think you can really pit any of those concepts against each other in "real life" - then again is working in adult video really "real life"? Maybe, maybe not.
Yesterday I had a gig which took the turn for the worse - if the reason that it did was justifiable (which I'll find out around 2pm today) then that's one thing, but most likely it wasn't justifiable - however everything does happen for a reason and I have to hold onto that belief to be able to continue going forward.
I think in life there really are just a set number (be it a very large number) of certain types of people, and sometimes of those types - regardless of the situation you simply WILL NOT get along with them. That's ok though, but when it effects the "business" side of my life, that's a definite problem.
Other than yesterday since I've returned to LA, it's been good. I've had the opportunity to work on some really cool projects, and I anticipate more work coming from the results of my performance in those projects.
When I get home I can't wait to get back into my photography again. Another photographer I met out here who I let see my work, felt it was good, so that gives me additional confidence to persue the goal of reopening my photography studio.