Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well it's another day. I feel a little less depressed than I did last night - woke up - had some wine and a couple cigs - breakfast of champions.
The apartment maintanance people repairing the water lines in my bathroom hopefully are about half way done. I want to do my cam shows today so they need to hurry the fuck up and get the fuck out.
I'm thinking about going to AIM to retest today as I've come to the conclusion that all I can really do now and be halfway successful at is adult video - like it or not. I think I need to just embrace that I've made certain choices in life and live up to being the best "Monica Foster" I can be. Gave my agent a shout, hopefully he'll find me some work.
Still doing that independent film, but there's SO much drama in-circling that project that I'm thinking that I might not want to bother.