Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been a while since I've really blogged and/or webcammed (I needed a bit of time to myself I suppose) but I'm back :)
Though I enjoy performing in the adult world I'm going to work very hard over the next few months to upgrade my photography lighting equipment and take some makeup artistry classes. I want to be a bit of a "one man band" (or should I say one WOMAN band) when I am able to launch my studio, which I really hope will be by the end of this year. I think if I can wear the hats of photographer, makeup artist, web designer, and whatever else when I first begin, I'll save a lot of money and ultimately feel more fulfilled and in control.
Recently I was contacted by a pretty good photographer who's local to me, and I contemplated doing a sort of "barter" with him (me create his website in exchange for him creating additional content for my site) but though it would have been a cool deal, realistically I just don't have the time and overall I wasn't sure the trade was exactly fair. Also I could tell that this person may have been emotionally draining, needy and had the potential to become annoying- hate to say that but it's my blog, so I might as well be honest. I suppose I just am not interested in getting locked into anything that may not be beneficial to my personal growth or a hassle to get out of professionally anymore.
I think overall March is still shaping up to be a good month. One thing about living in Hollywood though is that your life truly can change in an instant, so I hope I continue of a relatively positive track.