Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today was definitely a lazy day - primarily because it's finally starting to get sunny and warm outside here in Los Angeles and I took the opportunity to take a walk, visit with some friends and just soak up some sun on my terrace - it was nice.
I'm working all night tonight though on my webcam. This recession has hit my income pretty hard and though I'm trying my best to remain optimistic, peppy and driven - at times I find myself slipping into depression due to my lack of finances.
One thing about Los Angeles is that 99.9% of the people you meet either lie to you or make promises that they can't keep or don't follow through with - I hate that and I've grown very tired of the pattern.
At this point I'm pretty much being forced to explore other avenues to maintain my cost of living (and I'm talking BASIC needs) so hopefully some of these other avenues will work out.