Thursday, August 06, 2009


Nothing too exciting to report on my world today, though it was a nice and HOT day here in sunny California. The next few days are supposed to be cooler during the day actually, so I'm looking forward to that.

A good friend of mine, Desi Foxx who's in a life transition as
in regards to her career just found out that a photo pictorial of hers is showcased in Swank magazine this month, and she's very excited about that. Congrats Desi!

Here's something a bit random: I recently realized that in the past I've been deeply opposed to wearing dresses. Yep. Why? Well because I've never really considered myself
much of a "girly girl" - I've almost always been a jeans or shorts type of girl. However as of late I've been growing, and have begun to get in touch with a femininity in my core which has been lying dormant, so this will probably be my decade of dresses and pretty flowy tops. I particularly love dresses with a bubble hem line or a maxi (long) length dress. Anything with butterfly sleeves is cool too :)