Sunday, August 02, 2009


So far it's been a good weekend. Overall it's been relatively uneventful, but I've been able to catch up via phone with my family and friends who I don't get a chance to speak with enough, and have gotten a lot of work done on my personal projects. Of course I've been on webcam quite a bit too.

Tonight I went to a friend's impromptu birthday bash and met a few new people in the area which was nice. One of my best friends here in California and boyfriend are world class musicians in my view and every time they show up at a party, it's bound to be a night of music and merriment as it was tonight.
I'm going to ACTIVELY practice my guitar so that one of these days I'll be capable of joining in with my musical friends.


I'm looking to get into my massage therapy classes by the end of this year, that's a field I can definitely see myself in long term. Mainly because the "health and wellness" fields are really booming and it's an occupation in which you're helping and giving to others which is a positive thing.

I love the whole "green" and "health and wellness" trend - it's actually more than just a trend - it's our society getting back to our core and what's natural and earthy.

I suppose I don't have much to blog about this morning as I want to get back to webcamming and some other things, so have a great Sunday!

I've been enjoying this song lately - not so into the video - man do I love the sound of a sitar - it really adds an otherworldly sound to western grooves.