Saturday, November 14, 2009


I'm glad it's Saturday - this was one busy (and a bit hectic) week, and I'm going to take the first half of today to really rest up, as next week will be just as busy.

This coming Tuesday (November 17th), at 5pm PST/8pm PST I'll be on Playboy Radio's Night Calls. If you're a fan or a friend, please call in to say "Hi" @ 1-877-205-9796 - I'd love to talk to you.

Then this Saturday I'll be at Stans Of Hollywood to sign your favorite Monica Foster DVDs. The store signing will be from 1:00 to 6:00 pm, you can come and have your photo taken with me, and purchase pictures, DVDs, and promotional material from the myself and the other adult stars (including Alexander Devoe and Misty Stone) who will be there.

Stan's of Hollywood Adult Superstore is located at the corner of Western and Santa Monica at:

1117 North Western Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90029
Phone: 323-467-1640


Last night was a another great night by the way. I made it out with my publicist to a club called Cabana Club out here in Hollywood in support of adult director Lee G. - who has recently suffered from a stroke (click here for details and email leegfoundation@yahoo.com if you'd like to make a donation).

I had a really good time at the venue, and as I was partying with some industry peeps (Angelina Aspen, Mr. Marcus, Will Ryder, Gianna Taylor, Alexander Devoe & Will Ryder were all in attendance) , I really came to realize that this is one of the best times of my life and I'm very fortunate to be living my dreams, as not many people get the opportunity or have the courage to do so.

I also have come to realize that being single, really works for me right now and I'm truly enjoying myself and have settled in to having a relationship with myself. I am no longer open to dating or giving the time of day to any more deceitful, toxic, manipulative, game playing or negative men. I'm no longer "Miss Naive Pushover" and I feel great about that.

Anyways, in time, I'm sure I'll find myself in a solid, committed, happy and healthy romantic relationship. However unless the guy "puts a ring on it" - I can't take him too seriously.

Well I'm going to take a short nap now but will be on webcam all night tonight and the rest of the weekend. C-ya!