Monday, November 30, 2009


A big "thank you" to everyone who sent me well wishes via email, myspace and/or twitter over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Yes, I was a little blue, but after a really nice, and relaxing weekend I feel much better.

I'm very excited about starting my massage therapist classes soon so that I can officially "certified". I probably won't begin till around late January or February, but it's a new chapter of my life, I'm definitely looking forward to opening.

I'll be on webcam today as usual - but I managed to get out and about this morning to one of my favorite discount haunts: Ross ! I picked up a nice BEBE tracksuit and a couple sweaters. Being that I've only lived here in Los Angeles through 1 winter season so far, I've come to realize that I really don't have too many winter clothes, so when I can, I buy a piece here and there to add to my winter wardrobe - mainly so that my small circle of friends and other's close to me don't have to consistently see me in the same beige sweater and black pants (or blue jeans) everytime we hang out :)