Saturday, November 24, 2007

Well today is "hair day". Redoing my extensions and trying to decide whether to put in blond highlights or bright red. I'd like to do the red, because I think that they would look awsome in some of the new photos sets I want to do and durring my cam shows. However I have a casting to go to on Tuesday and I'm thinking the red might look a little to "ghetto" or "in your face" - but then again maybe looking extreme will get me noticed in the casting. We'll see....maybe just a few pieces of red in the front.
Anyways, though some people said I shouldn't get implants (and I value their opinions), I'm going to try my best to save up and get them. In the field of entertainment that look will get me further - multiple people I've talked to who actually work in the field that my look is right for have verified this so fuck it - why not - only young once.
My priorities as of current are boob job, teeth whitening, new car, and to move.
I can't wait to get the fuck out of Florida.
I want to be kind of reinvent myself. Now that my ties are cut from many people from my past, it's time to be someone all of my own.