Friday, November 30, 2007


Yesterday was an ultra productive day. Cam shows in the morning, my first fetish shoot as a photographer for "Amazon Amanda" in the afternoon, and a little photo editing in the evening (after a good long soak in a hot tub).
This weekend I'm planning I'm being totally busy with cam shows as MiZtressMonica.com has begin to take off very rapidly, but next week after I finish editing the photos from yesterday's shoot, I'm going to revamp my www.id-cdproductions.com website. I have so many new portfolio shots I need to post, and I think my overall format of the site needs to be redone anyways.
I have a feeling I'll be having a very busy Decemeber.
Enjoy this group photo from the end of the shoot yesterday (the little monster front and center is me in photographer mode rather than model mode for once) and the other photo is my favorite frame from the shoot.