Thursday, March 06, 2008

The past few days have been a roller coaster...my life is in a major transition yet again and it's exciting, thrilling, a little scary but necessary for the achievement of the dreams and future goals I've set for myself.
Sometimes without you even trying or making an effort, life cuts things you don't need out of your life and ties up lose ends when you need them tied. :)
More so than ever I'm able to see exactly how certain events in the past had to happen to prepare me for current and future dealings - also to make me aware of things going on "behind the scenes" that might not be so obvious to others.
I guess the one new lesson I've learned over the past few days, has been to be careful of who you tell "good news" to. Mainly because what may be good news to you, may lead to jealousy in others.