Saturday, March 01, 2008

As of today (well even before today but considering the recent chain of events, I feel like I have proof) I really do believe that everyone IS put on earth to do SOMETHING. I have found my purpose and am able to CLEARLY see exactly (down to every step) what I'm meant to do with my life at this point in time. It's not what I ever thought it would be, but I guess that's part of how this whole "figuring things out" process of life works.
If you're a reader/fan/friend of this blog, member of my website and you would like to invest in an interesting business project that I'm about to embark on, please contact me. I'll have a decent proposal put together by tomorrow evening and will be glad to email it to you.
The venture I'm about to embark on has been done literally millions of times and has been proven to be very lucrative in just about every case so I'm very excited about it.