Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shot my second adult video scene today - it went even better than the first shoot, and I'm excited to see what's next...

Life is funny, very funny. I'm being presented right now with many options and choices - all of which can lead to a successful future - however some of these options are being presented by those with seriously self serving agendas, while others are from a more "fair" source.

Lots of people from my past are resurfacing in my life now - that's how I know I'm doing well - people always want to attach themselves to someone on the rise.

Other people who claimed that they were there for me, have shown me their true colors as of late, and I'm glad - helps me thin out the heard.

The next few weeks will be crazy, and life defining - but I'm ready - mainly because I am done with the concept of "regret".