Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today I think I had a bit of a nervous breakdown and began crying for almost no reason at all - I hate when that happens - but I think it needed to happen, maybe it was a sort of cleansing process that I needed.
I'm entering a new phase of my life with my decision to do adult movies - and I hope I'm strong enough to be able to handle it. So far I've received a lot of negativity over it along with a lot of "gloom and doom" warnings, however I know this is a step I need to take. I'm scared yet excited and optimistic.
I recently took on a part time job, but I walked out on it today - something in my gut told me that the establishment isn't a place I needed to be. My co-workers were a great bunch for the most part - very nice people - however all in all I don't think that it would have been a good idea to continue considering the path I'm about to take.
Well, let me get a good night's sleep, because tomorrow is a big and defining day - I want to do well.