Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm an official "Californian" now - I've survived my first "earthquake. Yep - a 5'8" hit the LA area yesterday - luckily I didn't feel much of anything. Living in Hollywood is crazy enough - last thing I need is for the ground to open up and swallow me :) Though the event was rather "uneventful" for me, it did prompt me to get my "earthquake kit" together in case something crazy DOES happen (bottled water, un-perishable food, flashlight, etc).
One of the best things that I've done for myself since moving here has been to join a gym and hire a personal trainer. I see SUCH A FUCKING DIFFERENCE in my body - it's incredible. Everyone should hire a trainer at some point in their life (unless they're a trainer themselves), because they really teach you how to work out properly for your body type. Today I had the chance to learn a little MMA - if someone messes with me now they better watch out :)
My apartment is finally starting to feel like "home" and it's nice.Funny how it can really take a few weeks to get "settled" into a new enviroment.
Well I'm back to doing my reg cam shows, and this weekend will probably be doing some video editing in a major way. Next week I'll start up RED T-Back again - hopefully with some cool guests.
Still waiting on my new business cards that I ordered to arrive - I'd better all the company... I really want to do a lot more web design and photography while I'm living out here. I'm in the process of "pimpin out" a friend of mine's page in exchange for guitar lessons. That's been fun.