Friday, January 02, 2009

Hello 2009! I am SOOOOOOOO glad that I made it through 2008, and I'm even more glad that it's over. I had a pretty good New Years Eve this year again - that makes 3 fantastic New Years Eves in a row. I was invited out to a club opening (Ecco in Hollywood, CA) and then later an after party. I had a blast at both (I actually might have gotten a little too crazy but one of my resolutions this year is to relax and have more fun while I'm young enough to do so) and feel like the events of the evening were a great kick start to the new year.
Check out my New Years Eve outfit :)


I'm expecting this coming month to be very productive and busy. I have a few upcoming projects I'm set to be involved in, which I'm really looking forward too.
I'm not sure if I'll be attending the AVN's in Las Vegas this year, but I'm going to try my best to make it...something tells me it would be a good idea to go.
Well time for me to do some cam shows, so see you online and have a great 2009 :)