Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's technically Tuesday morning, but for me it's still Monday night - today was a much more busy day than I'd expected, but I feel like I'm on a good track.
This morning when I woke up I realized that my apartment was becoming much to dirty, dusty and feathery/hairy (due to my bird and dog) and the little floor sweeper I'd purchased when I moved into this apartment simply wasn't cutting it, SO I decided that it's about time I get a regular vacuum.

Of course, being the broke (but thrifty) girl that I am, I logged onto Craigslist.com and checked the "for sale" ads for someone possibly moving and looking to unload their old vacuum fairly cheaply. Well lucky me found a really good Hoover vacuum for only $40! After picking it up from the seller, I came home, drank a RedBull and went on a cleaning spree :) It is SOOOOO nice to have a fresh looking, smelling and feeling apartment again.

By time I finished cleaning, it was about time for my first bi-weekly hour long webcam show on the new webcam network I've joined and I think it went pretty well. I really love the interface of the new system I'm on.

I had a bit of a surprise and change of pace this evening - my good friend Powder of www.powderxxx.com called and asked if I'd sub in as co-host for Ebony Nights, a show on RudeTV.com which I've sub co-hosted for in the past, so though it was last minute, I was happy to fill in.

Unfortunately my drive home SUCKED due to an accident on the highway right before the exit of where I live, which delayed traffic (and me) for about an hour - ugh. I was both starving and very tired by time I set foot into my apartment.

All in all it's been a nice and fairly productive day though so I'm glad. Either tomorrow or Wednesday I'll be checking out a few vocational schools so that should be exciting :)